Representation For Clients In Family Law Matters
When legal issues concern your family, it can be emotional and challenging to find a resolution that fits your interests and needs. At Hasselberg Grebe Snodgrass Urban & Wentworth, our family law practice is sophisticated and respected among our peers. We are your best choice for legal representation to assist you in navigating the legal process and obtaining an equitable result.
Our Partners Michael R Hasselberg and Chuck Urban head our Family Law team along with the assistance of our partner Kevin Day, and our associate Jason Boucher. Our practice includes all areas of Family Law.
Our Family Law Practice
We represent clients on issues such as:
- Asset/Debt division: Determine marital property vs. non marital property, valuation and an equitable division of marital property and assignment of non marital property.
- Shared parenting or parenting allocation agreements (formerly called child custody and visitation): Developing a plan for shared parenting that is in the best interests of your child.
- High-asset and high net worth divorce: Working with clients with high net worth and significant assets.
- Maintenance (sometimes called spousal maintenance or alimony): Determining if maintenance is part of your divorce and assisting in obtaining an outcome appropriate for your circumstances.
- Dividing a business in divorce: Handling business valuation and related matters.
- Domestic violence: Representation for victims of domestic violence and those accused of domestic violence.
- Paternity and Adoption: Representation of clients requiring assistance with support and parenting concerns in Paternity matters, and with Adoption proceedings.
Our attorneys take a very hands-on approach to working with our family law clients. When you first meet with our team, we ask a number of questions to help us understand your situation. Once we identify your goals, we can recommend a strategy to best suit your particular needs. As experienced family lawyers, we understand what’s at stake and that minimizing stress for you and your family is important. We pride ourselves on being available for our clients. We strive to return our client’s phone calls promptly and personally. Our attorneys work with you to resolve your case by settlement or trial, and are with you every step of the way.
Connect With Our Lawyers
To schedule your initial consultation, please contact the firm at 309-637-1400 or online through our contact form. Our office is located in Peoria, Illinois, and we handle family law matters throughout the State of Illinois.